Tuesday, June 12

Task 3: Results

Hello! This pass we has been a very busy one for me. I've been studying non-stop for my final exams as I'm sure you all are, so please forgive me and my tardiness!

Let's get to the competition! So you all were ask to vote for you favorite and least favorite last week and your votes are in!

The winner with 20 votes is fashion.ashia!

Sorry I wasn't able to make the graphic this week. If I find time in my schedule I'll definitely make it.

Congratulations for being designer of the week. Now we have to eliminate someone for the competition. You all voted, and the person your sent home with 57% of the votes was...


Sorry but Designer11052 you're not Stardoll's Fashion Star. Thank you a lot for participating in our competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment